We are in need of volunteers to help organize upcoming events (Spaghetti Dinner, Block Party, Family Glow Party) and take over board positions for next year (see below). Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
The students need YOU for next year!
Christa McAuliffe School PTO is seeking interested members to fill positions on our Executive Board and Committee Chairs. No prior experience is needed. Do you have a special talent you would like to share with us? Check out these rewarding opportunities!
- PRESIDENT – As part of the Executive Board, you would lead the monthly PTO meetings, communicate with Principal Gallo, prepare weekly email blasts to the CMS community, and oversee the various CMS PTO events.
- VICE PRESIDENT/FUNDRAISING CHAIR – As part of the Executive Board, you would lead the monthly PTO meetings when the President is absent, take meeting minutes when the Secretary is absent, and oversee the Fundraising Events for the PTO (with help from the Board and volunteers).
- TREASURER – As part of our Executive Board, you would be responsible for helping keep our finances organized and compliant with IRS rules, keeping accurate records of receipts and expenses, and presenting finances at the monthly PTO meetings.
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR – You would be responsible for recruiting volunteers for PTO events, using an online sign-up program.
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – You would be responsible for maintaining the CMS PTO website, Facebook page, and monitor the CMS PTO email account.