Below is a list of current volunteer opportunities. Please follow the links to sign up for specific volunteer slots. If you have questions--or need more information--please contact Volunteer Coordinator Lori Weston at Loriweston722@gmail.com. Thank you.
NEW THIS YEAR...If you would like to volunteer at CMS, the Concord School District REQUIRES a background check on all parents/guardians. This includes volunteering in your student's classroom or on field trips, as well as volunteering for PTO events such as popcorn popping, book fair, etc. You will not be allowed into the school to volunteer without this required check.
Information about this process can be found here.
Popcorn Poppers - Every Thursday from 7:30 to 10
- We are always looking for volunteers to pop popcorn for our ever-popular Thursday popcorn fundraiser. Please contact Alena Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Poppers usually pop once every month or two.
Fall Scholastic Book Fair - Thursday November 15 through Tuesday November 20
- Volunteers needed during school hours and evenings during Parent-Teacher conference hours. We have specified volunteer windows, but will be happy to take you whenever you can come! Please visit our signup page to volunteer.
CMS Family Movie Night - Friday November 16
- We will need volunteers to keep this popular family event run smoothly. Please visit our signup page to volunteer.
Holiday Wreath Pick Up - November 26 and 27th
- We will need volunteers to help hand out wreaths. Please visit our signup page to volunteer.
Dental Sealant Days - Monday December 10, Tuesday December 11, & Wednesday December 12
- We need volunteers to help bring students from their classroom to the sealant room, wait with the student, then return the student to their classroom. Please visit our signup page to volunteer.
- Art teacher Ms. MacBride is looking for two volunteers for a few projects including photographing student artwork and coordinating an artist-in-residence program at CMS. Contact her at email@example.com for more information.