Below is a list of current volunteer opportunities. Please follow the links to sign up for specific volunteer slots. If you have questions--or need more information--please contact Volunteer Coordinator Melissa West at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
5/23 (Rain Date 5/24) - CMS Block Party
- We are looking for another co-coordinator for this event. Many of the current coordinators' children are in their last year at CMS. Please contact Melissa West at email@example.com if you are interested.
- We need many parent volunteers to make this popular event a success! The shifts are only for a half an hour, so PLEASE sign up here!
6/11 (Monday) - Field Day
- We are looking for volunteers to help bring popsicles to Field Day and hand them out to children. Please volunteer here.
Dates TBD - Online Spring Auction
- We are looking for donations and help coordinating this event. Donation ideas include unopened gifts, gift cards, ski passes, show tickets, golf packages etc. Please contact Melissa West at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have item donations or would like to help coordinate the auction.
2018-19 Scholastic Book Fair Coordinator
- We are looking for someone to coordinate the book fair in the future. Please contact Melissa West at email@example.com if you are interested.
Every Wednesday from 7:30 to 10 - Popcorn Volunteers
- We are always looking for volunteers to pop popcorn for our ever-popular Wednesday popcorn fundraiser. Please contact Megan Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Poppers usually pop once every month or two.
- Art teacher Ms. MacBride is looking for two volunteers for a few projects including photographing student artwork and coordinating an artist-in-residence program at CMS. Contact her at email@example.com for more information.